After Tuesday’s tutorial, I have continued to think about my project and some of the ideas that came up in the discussion.
I have worked a lot on a site model of the piers, which will help me when it comes to space planning and modelling the building. I am awaiting new drill bits to create my actual site, but have otherwise completed the model.
The main ideas I am researching into for the tutorial next week are:
- How I can utilise the tidal river to generate power for the project & precedents for this
- The idea of visually showing the data transfers on the exterior of the building
- Creating a public space that reuses the heat given off by the servers
- Space planning/ideas for areas of the building
- Precedents/drawings for all of the above