I’m interested in exapnding further the imagery and idea of ‘The Game’ for Tuesday. I like the idea of the city being a game for the players of the stock exchange to gamble with- their moves can make or break the city. This all relates back to the 1929 stock market crash where the players in the game of the stock market caused the crash which lead the whole of the US into a long depression period.
I haven’t had much time to expand my ideas since tuesday, because of MPL, but will do for tutorials next week. Thanks Manijeh for the link to the Nieuwmarkt-opoly, will take a look.
- Introduce brief/ stock exchange ideas
- Finish a number of drawings including those explaining how NYSE works, concept image of the city from this week etc.
- Just try and get everything that has been started, finished, in order to create the storyboard
- Try and link semester 1 work with semester 2
- Concept models to show on site model
- Conceptual images of proposal
I will try and come up with more ideas for tuesday, once I’ve recovered from MPL!