Just to do a quick review of today’s crit before I forget.
To-do-list for next week:
- Adjust the levels of the cell in relation to the existing block.
- Draw more scenes of the cell and communal space.
- Start thinking of arrangement of family units on existing building blocks.
- Thinking how the entrance of the scaffolding will look like.
To-do-list over the Easter break:
- Finalise the first (last year work) issue of newspaper portfolio to print.
- This will include solving: gentrification issue (why choose artist?)
- The first issue will stop at the initial vision of proposal which is the collage.
Hopefully after the break, the overall form of the scaffold from ground level to top are done so that I can develop the project to urban scale.