- Thank you for the feedback, it was very clear and useful. I always find it difficult to reflect on feedback especially when I agree with the feedback. But because Phil had an engineering background, I felt my crit conversation become more technology, especially about the structure and the materiality rather the design side of the project. Below it is a small list of what I think is missing so far.
- I do have some references from semester one, like the acoustic mirrors and acoustic stages.
- I need to do work on references about public rooms and interventions for public use.
- Structure and materiality ( during design progress)
- Explore the architectural quality within the building context and the public square.
The proposal – stuff I need to consider during of the designing process, besides the design concept
- How will visitors to U.SQ understand, read the history?
- What will the acoustic stage as object add to the si