The portfolio review on Tuesday was very helpful in spite of the imaginary views! I’m glad that they brought so much joy though.
I spent some time going through the notes of what changes and improvements I need to make to the portfolio pages, I also made some of the changes while fresh in memory. I have made a schedule of the work I need to do and when, what time it will take to work through to keep a momentum in the time that is left and so I can keep on track.
I have planned to work on drawings bit by bit so that the key elements have priority. Alongside that I have been sourcing the portfolio presentation materials for the portfolio, design diary and models so they all work together as a submission. I spent some time with Marcello this morning doing a test print so that the portfolio pages can be re-configured. I was in the office yesterday so haven’t had the time I wanted to spend on my drawing but it is underway and I have found a flow now. (I won’t be working for the next few weeks now).
Attached is the sketch idea for the exploded axonometric in terms of what I aim to show and the colours, ignore the scale it is totally distorted.
Attached below is a screenshot which shows the beginning of the axonometric. Nuts, bolts, arrows, cabin frame, etc etc all still to be drawn up.
The schedule I have drawn up for the work which I need to produce between now and submission means I need to get this drawing finished tomorrow. I’m not sure whether I should have the drawing in the delicate lines, which will compliment the drawings I have already done in the fine line and colours, or whether I should put it into photoshop and blockcolour some of the components.
For Tuesday I aim to have this drawing complete, one of the Conceptual Views complete, a Technical Detail, and the Preamble to the Portfolio.