- Draw out all material findings (memory, implanting a false memory, personified Dungeness, Chenobyl)
- Decide on the programs in the nuclear power station and how they bridge with one another.
- Choreograph movements of the users in the nuclear power station.
To present on week 2:
- Archive vs memory – how memory doesn’t work as an archive.
- How memory is formed
- Properties of memory – how it is easily tampered
- How to implant a false memory to someone.
- What does Dungeness remember – personified Dungeness.
- Main programs//memories in the nuclear power station and how will it bridge with one another.
- Movements of users in nuclear power station during decommissioning process.
- The stigma on nuclear power station – unsafe; to counter these arguments. Chernobyl as a case study.