Work presented on Tuesday crit:
1. Timeline of human underground and animal decoy houses.
2. Overall illustration of the new environment:
To do list:
- Hierarchy of spaces. What are the space opportunities of the underground structure?
- Typology of spaces: How humans occupy underground spaces?
To relate the project to ‘Mmuseumm’ on how to condense large programme in minimal footprint.
- Will produce drawings that show the underground structure is not just being extended vertically but horizontally to fully utilize the available spaces.
- Overview drawing: A landscape section to understand the scale of context and users.
- To start testing the cut out portfolio format.
Re-do and re-think list:
- There is no relation of project to shingles on the presentation. To relate the role of shingles in the project.
- More understanding on the efficiency and technical part of the technology. The current proposal of gelatine injection method is not convincing.
- To have more elements on the underground structure and to scale up the complexity.
- Is the structure able to keep developing just like animal burrows?
- Views from human and rabbit perspective. (Relate to the ‘Gulliver’s Travel)