I need to just draw the ideas in my head and try to ignore the ideas in my head that its wrong.
- Public areas/ Pathways
- Quote from planning
- What are the needs of these conditions?
REMEMBER: Hypothesize, speculate where it is going to go
- I am working with nature and building materials to make one hybrid thing.
- How do I graft the plant to combine them to the materials?
- The plants, how are they above ground? Maybe some can survive without an about ground part?
PLANTS FLOURISH & BUILDINGS THERE AGAINST THE ODDS
- if you buy these foundations you could potentially have this building above the ground
- floor to air ratio
- potential embedded in the foundation
- Rhizomatic – may allow for others to grow near by
Time Based Drawing
Section across the site showing the four conditions over a certain amount of years (200 years?)
Fill strategy drawing
Grow moss in shingle/ and other plants
Model will be a section of the site
Use gardening terminology
Go on the something different when you get stuck…. portfolio design, etc.