EXPLAINING THE PROJECT
- When presenting be sure to use vocabulary that suits and promotes the project.
- Use quotes from Brian Dillon essay and other…. (Derek Jarman’s Garden &
- Set the scene, Harshness of climate, the importance because the plants last against the odds ETC..
- Draw up all of the precedents
GROWING THE PLANTS/ TREES
- Look at the different ways they are shaped…
- With metal rods or tied with rope
- grow a plant from Dungeness on these steels – or create a more complex form from willow
- the stages they are grown – like a planting calendar (Left)
- Is the building inside part of the tree ir is it removed through the frame?
- At what point does manmade go away?
- Need to develop a language for the more technical
- where do i show the detail in the drawing – where the plants meet the builidng?
- Make sure there is 3 different scales
- Landspace – Building – Detail
- Take pictures of the scenes I would like to insert my project
- Select a few building so i could use then as a case study